.

I grew up with seven best friends: four boys and three girls. We'd have sleepovers, run through sprinklers, tease the cat, and pray together. We're spread across the globe now, but we're still just as close as ever!





I'm pursuing my MS in Chemical Engineering with an emphasis in Combustion and Engineering Management. I'll be graduating (cross your fingers!) this December. To enhance my 'practical engineering skill' (if there is such a thing), I'm an independent engineering consultant.

I was raised on violin, love, and chocolate chip cookies. All the girls in my family play the violin, and we recently met up with our violin teacher while performing at Steve and Mindy's wedding!


I train for triathlons and marathons, and try to stay in shape for BYU intramural sports (soccer, volleyball, basketball, wallyball, wheelchair rugby, and inner-tube water polo). I've recently considered trying to train for the Olympics in triathlons...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DANG! you go girl! It is SO awesome so see all that you have accomplished and have yet to as well! I always knew you would continue to do amazing things! I need you to come and train my butt in gear once I have this baby! You look incredible and I am so happy things are going so well for you! I would love to talk! e-mail me so we can keep in touch and swap numbers!! beckallen13@Hotmail.com. Love ya

Chelsy said...

Chelise, I had NO idea all the stuff that you do! I knew the basketball and dancing, but look at you! So talented! I'm in awe of all the stuff you are juggling.

Rand and I are hoping to do some triathlons this summer too! I've done a few the last few years, but I need to step it up a few notches! :o)

Sonal Patel said...

HI Chelise...How are you doing? Your pictures are gr8. I called you twice..Is your number the same ? Sorry to write here..I don't know where else to leave a msg...give me a call or email...

|Home